~Mari MengiNgatI Allah~

Monday, June 29, 2009

~Sorry Guys~

first and foremost, i would like to say a very sorry to everyone (ramai ke yang baca).... because this blog is being left unupdated for quite some time..... (long time actually).. kekeke.....

frankly speaking, i still searching an empty spaces for me to enjoy my life without any interuption from anything else...... but i couldn't...... these things are really exhausting my life..... my body and soul are almost being squeeze totally......(sound evil ha....)

busying for what so call, Minggu Suai Mesra and other university programmes, one hand made me atleast learn something but an the other hand... i'm exhausted... hahaha.. (serve me right)........

last friday my last semester exam result are officially came out..... sadly, my CGPA is drooping down...... hurm....... its makes me to refresh back what am i actually doing for last semester.. maybe lots of programme really affects my study..... but as usual phrases.... "jangan jadikan program2 yang disertai sebagai satu alasan" are pooping out from deep inside my heart.... maybe its depends on me..... and maybe its all about what so call "stingy" lecturer.... that being so hard to give out mark... or maybe physics are really not me....... spanish too....(tapi minat barcelona)...... hurm....

but everything are over.... those are final decision...... after taking almost 2 month all the senate meeting for our result..... hurm...... so.... i really need to buck up...... fullblast struggle for my next semester with my schedule (beside my study) are really pack..... huh...

wish me all the best.... please... For ayah and ibu, doakan lah anakanda mu ini berjaya didunia dan akhirat.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...