~Mari MengiNgatI Allah~

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Best Vs Worst

PROLOG
ok Class... today we will learn about antagonyms.... and the words for today is BEST..... and its antagonym is WORST....... huh.......

these two words are the perfect words to describing my condition now.... *sigh*

1. The BEST part is my 3rd semester exam are over yesterday........ the day that all of the student will celebrate for each and every end of the semester..... although i'm only taking 8 subject this semester.. and minus 1 subject APK that dont have any final Examination... so 7 left... but its takes nearly 3 hectic and disaster weeks for us...... the clock is ticking very slow.... and yet.... after all, its over yesterday.. with a seriously disaster (for me alone i think) ST00502 Fundamental of Chemistry... the paper was S*#%..... i'm totally screwed up.... but again.... LET BYGONE BE BYGONE......... just continue my life as usual... and celebrating the last paper for this semester.... huhhu.... YAHOO!!!!!!! and mimicking the late Tunku Abd Rahman when he was shouting for our INDEPENDENT back at 31st of august 1957........ MERDEKA!!!!!!! hahaha........

2. The WORST part is.... since yesterday.... i'm feel like "a man who sold the world"... hahahah.. to be more precise... I'M BORING.......... most of my friends all are headed back to their home..... enjoying their holidays.... but me..... i'm still here... waiting for this weekend to start out debate training as a preparation for this upcoming ROYAL DEBATE COMPETITION next month..... but sincerely speaking..... with nothing to do except for sleeping... eating... playing my friend's FIFA 10 (i won each match that i played)..... then lepaking with unofficially "ABAH & ANGAH RESTAURANT YOUNG EMBASSADOR" (sumtimes)..... huhu.... and the last but not least.... FACEBOOKING.(as long as TOMMY's broadband still with me) .... i'm just BORING......


3. So, anyone... who have an idea to share with me what should i do to get rid of my BORING.... please come forward.... any suggestion will be accepted... (and of coz will be analyse for their credible.)..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...