~Mari MengiNgatI Allah~

Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm What I am......



wHat Is SyaFiq RiDzwaN Really Mean.....



I Am Seductive and
Ruthless

I am the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong. I am the whole world under my spell, and can influence almost everyone i know. i don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, you don't have as much going for them as i do.I am a free spirit, and resent anyone who tries to fence me in.I am unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.I may miss out by not settling down, but I'm too busy having fun to care.I'm usually the best at everything ... i strive for perfection. I'm confident, authoritative, and aggressive. I have the classic "Type A" personality.I'm loving, compassionate, and ruled by my own feelings.I am able to be a foundation for other people... but still know how to have fun. Sometimes my emotions weigh me down, but i generally feel free from them.
I tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get me excited... which can be a good or bad thing.I have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. I don't stick with any one thing for very long.I have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. My biggest problem is making sure i'm finish the projects thah been start. People see me as a complete enigma, and only me truly understand who am i. I spend most of my time introspecting and seeking truth. I'm very interesting person... but not many people know me enough to realize it. I'm wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. i always up to something, have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle me. I'm very intense, definitely are a handful, and i likely to get in trouble. But my kind of trouble is a lot of fun. I'm balanced, orderly, and organized. I'm like a ducks in a row. I'm powerful and competent, especially in the workplace. People can see me as stubborn and headstrong. i'm definitely have a dominant personality, incredibly wise and perceptive. i have a lot of life experience. I'm a natural peacemaker, and especially good at helping others get along. But keeping the peace in my own life is not easy. I see things very differently, and it's hard to get me to budge. I'm very charming... dangerously so. I have the potential to break a lot of hearts. I know how what i want, how to get it, and that i will get it. I have the power to rule the world. Let's hope i'm a benevolent dictator! I'm very intuitive and wise. I understand the world better than most people and also have a very active imagination. I'm often get carried away with my thoughts. I'm prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. Sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...